Increase fonts size
We are committed to ethics
in all of our businesses and partnerships.
Know when you should file a report
Incidents that must be reported:
- Any type of harassment, whether moral or sexual
- Favoritism or conflict of interest
- Sexual relationship or kinship with direct subordination
- Misuse of company resources
- Leak or misuse of information
- Excessive working hours or improper recording of days and hours
- Tampering or manipulation of data/results
- Improper payment or receipt
- Theft, larceny, or diversion of materials
- Violation of laws in general (labor, environmental, accounting, etc.)
- Any other cases that violate the company’s Code of Conduct
Know when you should file a complaint
Incidents that must be filed as a complaint:
- Infrastructure issues (e.g., facilities, chartered busses, sanitation, cleaning, security)
- Issues related to partners, except carriers (dealers, providers, purveyors, and material suppliers)
- Carrier issues (behavior, working hours, documentation, wages, benefits, awards, payments, etc.)
- HR complaints and doubts (e.g., salary, RSPs, union agreement, benefits, time stamping)
- Any other issues related to employees, third parties, and business partners
Who can file a report or complaint?
Employees, outsourced teams, suppliers, customers, and the community.
When should a report be filed?
The report can be made whenever you deem it necessary. However, please make sure you can talk to your manager or the supervisor responsible for the person being reported in the incident before filing the report.
If you don’t know whom to speak with, don’t feel comfortable, or want to remain anonymous, report it through the Ethics Channel.
When should a complaint be filed?
The complaint can be filed whenever you deem it necessary. However, unlike the report, it does not need to be a deviation from the Code of Conduct, and the responsible department will address it more simply and directly. Remember that requests can be made directly with the management and by opening a ticket.
How can I file a report or complaint?
Reports and complaints can be made by calling the toll-free number for your country as follows, by e-mail email@example.com, or through the website: https://canalconfidencial.com.br/raizen/.
United States: 1 (800) 509-4201
Other countries can use the website or the e-mail box above.
How do I file a report?
It is essential to describe in detail the events that took place and the people involved in the incident. We recommend gathering as much information about the violation as possible to help with the investigation before reporting the issue and attaching documents that make it easier to understand the report. Check out some examples:
● Full name of those involved (complainant and victim) and registration number
● Location (plant, terminal, office) and city/state
● Details of the facts
● Companies, departments, or areas involved
● Documents or contracts related to the breach
● Any additional information
The items above are not mandatory for filing a report, but they help speed up the investigation.
What types of attachments can I send in my report?
You can attach photos, documents, audio or video recordings, or other files that you want in your report.
Should I report incidents that do not directly affect me?
Even if you are directly affected by an incident that violates the Code of Ethics or not, do not ignore it. Please report it to help build and maintain a more ethical environment.